Louc Gubit is situated in the tranquil, peaceful Val Colvera and is part of a secluded private property surrounded by gardens, a pond and woodland, a quiet spot with just the sound of the birds and the local stream. Yet it is only 10 minutes from the main market town of Maniago (famous for its knife production), 35kms from Pordenone and 50kms from Udine. Step outside and you are immersed in this idyllic enviroment.
It is an ideal location situated in the Pre-Dolomiti National Park and a perfect place for walkers, hikers and cyclists the Giro d'Italia passed outside our house in October 2020. From here you can explore in the summer or winter this small, special region of Friuli Venezia Giulia, Udine is one of the main towns of the area, San Daniele is famous for its ham production and Cividale del Friuli is a UNESCO heritage site and there are many other places of interest all within a short drive.
It is an ideal location for groups of up to 6 people, for families and for cyclists - in 2020 the Giro d'Italia came past our house.
This recently built annexe has:
- 2 bright, modern double rooms (can accommodate a 3rd person in each)
- Both with private showers/wc.
- Wi-fi, hairdryer, tea/coffee facilities in all of the rooms.
- There is a south facing veranda for breakfast or just relaxing with a wood pellet stove.
- Tastely decorated throughout.
- Explore the extensive grounds, beech woodland, pond, animals,(goats, hens, ducks, and dogs and cat Noah).
- There is a small separate kitchenette with nespresso coffee-machine, fridge,microwave and a small gas hob for your use.
The nearby hamlet of Poffabro was awarded 'I Borghi più Belli dell'Italia' one of 'The Most Beautiful Villages of Italy'. Friuli which is in the north-east of Italy has many interesting places to visit easily accessible by car in just over an hour or by train from Pordenone or Casarsa to visit Venice or Trieste or nearby Slovenia and Austria. Venice is 110kms, Trieste 100kms, the beaches in Lignano and Bibione 85kms, the ski resort of Piancavallo is 45 minutes away.
Good flight connections from Venice, Trieste or Treviso should you require transportation we are happy to oblige at a small cost.
Please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone
+39 349 0691642 or land +39 (0)427 78167